Netflix support finally arrives to Kinect
One of the primary features of the Xbox Kinect is the ability to control the console without the use of the controller. Many features of the Xbox, however, were not supported by Kinect when it was shipped… features such as Netflix, which were still controller-controlled.
Major Nelson of Microsoft, announced an update for Netflix for the Xbox, allowing for voice-and-action-based control of the application. Alongside that, it also adds a “recommendation channel” whereby Netflix is able to suggest TV shows and movies for you.
This small update is welcome by many Netflix users, and it is fair to say further support for more apps can be expected.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get the latest posts from TechSpheria!
The written portions of this journalistic piece are copyrighted © echo date('Y'); ?> TechSpheria unless quoted or otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of such content is subject to international copyright law and may result in legal action at the discretion of the administrator.
- Netflix ends Qwikster after lack of support
- Microsoft Takes Stand Against Piracy With Update
- DisplayRecorder updated — iOS 4.3+ support and H.264
- Pull to Refresh Finally Comes to the Mail App [Jailbreak Tweak]
- TinyUmbrella 4.21.03 Released with 4.3b2 Support