Find My iPhone — remove offline devices, email notifications
Apple’s Find My iPhone app was updated today, and brings with it the following features:
- When you are unable to locate a device because it is is offline, you will receive an email if the device comes online and is located.
- Ability to remove an offline device from the list using the app.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get the latest posts from TechSpheria!
The written portions of this journalistic piece are copyrighted © echo date('Y'); ?> TechSpheria unless quoted or otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of such content is subject to international copyright law and may result in legal action at the discretion of the administrator.
- Offline Pages Pro
- Find My Mac revealed in Lion Preview 4
- iBooty: Life Saver For Tethered iOS 4.2.1 Devices
- Apple Switching Mobile Devices to Qualcomm Chipsets and What That May Mean for the Future of the iPad 2, iPhone 5 and Apple TV
- iCloud “storage full” email surfaces