Comex leaves message on JailbreakMe testers’ page
Following the leak of JailbreakMe 3.0 for iPad 2s, comex has appeared to have left a comment regarding this matter on qoid.us (which shows to be registered in comex’s parents’ names). Whether this message is for his beta testers or for the sneaky member of the general public is unknown but this message says:
So you found it. Congratulations. Was it worth it? (email me.)
This message would sadden any member of the jailbreak community; who would do this to such an admirable figure?
UPDATE 1: I guess this verifies the leak’s validity to a certain extent. Once again, we urge that you do not use this leaked jailbreak respect for comex and knowledge that this is a beta and may not work as expected.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get the latest posts from TechSpheria!
The written portions of this journalistic piece are copyrighted © echo date('Y'); ?> TechSpheria unless quoted or otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of such content is subject to international copyright law and may result in legal action at the discretion of the administrator.
- Dictionary attack used to steal beta of JailbreakMe 3.0?
- Prominent iPhone hacker @comex leaves scene, becomes Apple intern
- JailbreakMe 3.0 Situation (part 2 of 3) — comex provides version support details
- JailbreakMe 3.0 Situation (part 1 of 3) — ignore the hysteria
- JailbreakMe 3.0 beta for iPad 2 untethered jailbreak leaked