Sprint working with Apple to fix slow 3G speeds on the iPhone 4S
Ever since the introduction of the iPhone on Sprint’s network, numerous complaints have arisen of the horrendously slow 3G speeds users are experiencing, which tend to average around half that of the iPhone 4S on AT&T’s network.
According to The Next Web, an internal email sent out by Sprint indicates that they are working with Apple to remedy the issue of slow speeds and that it is likely a solution will be proposed soon.
What do you think of data speeds on your iPhone 4S? Are you with Sprint? What do you think of all of this? Let us know in the comments section below.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get the latest posts from TechSpheria!
The written portions of this journalistic piece are copyrighted © echo date('Y'); ?> TechSpheria unless quoted or otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of such content is subject to international copyright law and may result in legal action at the discretion of the administrator.
- Sprint axing unlimited data
- Sprint employees told not to comment on iPhone 5 speculation
- Best Buy getting iPhone 5 with Sprint in early October?
- Carriers must disclose 4G speeds: bill
- Track lost or stolen phones with Sprint Total Equipment Protection