Facebook for iPhone updated; support for Timeline
Facebook’s iPhone application has been updated today, with support for Timeline and a lot of other miscellaneous features, including performance enhancements.
Timeline, which is Facebook’s newest rendition of the profile, is currently only available for iPods and iPhones running the newest version of the app, however, Facebook notes that Timeline will be available on iPads shortly.
Facebook, which has seen exponential growth recently, has recently updated a bunch of their apps for mobile phones, allowing for a somewhat more streamlined user experience.
Here’s the full changelog of the newly released Facebook 4.1:
- Access to Mobile Timeline on iPhone (if you already have a timeline). iPad support coming soon.
- Access to friend lists, subscribers and subscriptions.
- Faster, better performance.
- Photos are easier to view, upload and comment on.
Excited to grab this new update? You can get it here on iTunes for free. Let us know what you think of the newly updated Facebook app in the comments section below!
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get the latest posts from TechSpheria!
The written portions of this journalistic piece are copyrighted © echo date('Y'); ?> TechSpheria unless quoted or otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of such content is subject to international copyright law and may result in legal action at the discretion of the administrator.
- Facebook for iPhone 3.4.1 released to the public
- Like Facebook comments on your iPhone — if the app feels like it
- Facebook Brings More Features to iPhone and Mobile Users
- DisplayRecorder updated — iOS 4.3+ support and H.264
- Facebook for iPad app released!